Thursday, July 23, 2015

Where do I want to go?

I have been reading a few blogs and wow I am thrilled to see I am not alone. I can see that the internal struggle is not just mine.

So I threw a pity party you were all invited. Then I realized I don't want my blog to be a whiny diatribe.

Work was a nightmare who changes their whole communication system over night. No fall backs no instructions no testing. After spending an hour with IT because they couldn't see me but yet were talking to me.... yeah smart bunch lol. Toss in some raging hormones who take on a life of their own and that was my day.

So I decided last night. That its not Daddy's fault everything changed and the change over was like everything with work long and painful. We have a standing Wednesday night date. I put him first and it felt good.

That's the kind of submissive I want to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment